As mentioned above, with the use of special VR glasses, players can immerse themselves in a new real or fantastic world and interact with other users. What can a gambler expect when he’s wearing special glasses? How is this new casino environment? Some of the features of virtual reality casinos are:
- Detailed gaming halls, where players can walk and explore the space, as they would in a land-based casino.
- Unspeaking machines to play slots, just as it would in a real casino.
- Three-dimensional gaming tables where you can pull your chair, sit down and communicate with other players, as if you are in your favorite natural casino.
- The ability to move in real time and see the hand movements and the body posture of the other players. In addition, you can see your hands but also move them.
- Real casino sounds to experience a complete experience.
- Dialogues in the game, just like you would at a table in a club or a land casino.
- You will also be able to visit the casino bar, talk to other players and make new acquaintances. The construction companies that have set up such casinos want to make a genuine experience for all players, as if you are in a casino.
Which games can you play in a virtual reality casino?
The first games made available to virtual reality casino players were slot machines. In a room that does not stand out of any of the real casinos, you will find a number of machines where you can play slots. Attention to detail is what really makes the difference, since everything is done to look as authentic as possible. And if you’re wondering, obviously the game is made with real money and the “casino” is open 24 hours a day.
One of the favorite table games, poker, is now available in virtual reality casinos. The detailed creation of the room, the table, and the rest of the players is unreal! A test will only convince you, and you will understand what we are talking about exactly. The famous variation of poker, Texas Hold ‘Em, is what’s in the virtual halls. In fact, the casino gives gamblers free tokens that they can use during the game. However, it is worth mentioning that this game is purely fun and still does not provide for real money playing.
Soon all the gambling you will find in an inland casino are in a virtual reality. As in the above games, the world is plausible and each player feels he is on a real Blackjack or roulette table. With the largest manufacturing companies in the industry, such as Microgaming and NetEnt to throw millions of money into developing new applications, the only sure thing is that we will soon have a huge variety of games to choose from.